My Christmas Gifts Roundup
Today I’m sharing with you what I got for Christmas!
1. Miles Davis Kind of Blue LP – I don’t listen to a lot of music anymore (which is weird since I majored in music in college and grad school) but when I do I prefer to listen to jazz. This is one of my favorite records!
2. Audio Technica Turntable – I’m not really a fan of digital movies, music or books. I prefer to have the physical item in my hands. That means I still buy dvd’s, cd’s and books! So I figured the next step would be to try LP’s. I worked in a music library in college and there was a huge collection of records so it kind of brings me back!
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens – This was a total surprise from my hubby! I currently work with a Canon zoom lens which is really cumbersome. This is a lot shorter and more portable but will achieve the same effect. I can’t wait to try it out!
4. Steve Madden Rozamare Booties – I don’t have a pair of short, tan booties in my closet so these are perfect!
5. Banana Republic Boot Socks (and here) – I always love to stock up on fun socks during the holidays.
6. Minnie + George Tote Bag (in Vegetable Tan) – I’ve had this bag on my wishlist since the summer when I saw them at the Unique La market in LA. These bags are hand stitched and come in a variety of colors. I got mine in a light tan color – it will go with anything!
7. P.F. Candle Co. Lavender Candle – This is my FAVORITE scent EVER! Love this company too.
8. Harrisville Lap Loom (not pictured) – I’m getting into weaving so I figured I needed a legit loom! I’m excited to make some wall hangings!
What was your favorite gift this year?