*Updated for 2019
Can you believe it’s that time of the year again?! Gift Guide season is upon us!
If you are someone that likes to be SUPER prepared during the holiday season then this is the gift guide for you. You never want to be in a position where you forgot to get a gift for someone. So the solution is to stock up on gifts that work for both men AND women. That way you have gifts that work in any situation. Heck – I’d LOVE to get any of these gifts. A few of these I already have or are on my wishlist for this year!
Gift Guide – Gifts for Men and Women
1) JORD Apple watch band: I actually have several JORD watches and whenever I wear them I get compliments. This really is a unique watch. JORD sells mens and womens watches but a lot of the bands are unisex. I have the Frankie watch and it works for both men and women. And most of the Apple Watch bands are under $90 and would make a great gift for someone who wants to update their Apple Watch. A lot of the watches are customizable and can be engraved! The cedar boxes they come in are also gorgeous and can be engraved as well! It really is a great gift!
2) Chemex coffee maker: If you know a coffee lover then this drip coffee maker is a great idea. Not only does it make coffee but it looks super cool on your kitchen counter. I’m coffee obsessed and I’m surprised I don’t have one of these yet. Looks like it’s going on my wishlist this year!
3) Crosley Record Player: Record players are all the rage and with good reason. They sound great and look really cool. Plus, these Crosley players are easy to carry around because they close up into a little suitcase!
4) Everlane Beanie + Wool Accessories: This cute beanie is only $35! There is a cashmere beanie option for both men and women available for $50. These ethically made beanies and scarves work great for either sex!
5) P.F. Candle Co. Unisex Fine Fragrances: I was sooo excited when P.F. Candle Co. launched fragrance versions of their popular candles. I love the Sandalwood Rose Scent but Pinon sounds like it would be great for guys!
6) Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera: This is just a cooler version of a polaroid camera. But it does have a lot of cool features that allow you to be creative while taking photos. The Instax mini would be a great gift for the creative in your family. This is actually on my wishlist this year too!
7) Harry’s Shave Set: Harry’s is technically a men’s shave company but women can TOTALLY use these products as well. I actually worked with them earlier this year and I now use a Harry’s razor everyday. It’s actually cheaper than buying women’s razors at the store. The razors are so sleek and the blades work really well. You can just buy a razor or gift set OR sign up for a shave plan and get new razor blades delivered to you! The gift sets are super affordable and start at only $20.
8) Winc Gift Sets: Wine and chocolate? Yes please! Winc is a subscription wine service but they also have a variety of gift sets you can buy for the holidays. There’s all sorts of wine combos – wine + popcorn, wine + Sugarfina gummies, wine + wine glasses, etc. I believe that in order to buy from their site you have to sign up for a membership BUT you can cancel at anytime. It might not be a bad idea to sign up for a membership during the holidays – especially if you love wine! (Just make sure to read the fine print anytime you submit your credit card info on a site! You don’t want to be charged monthly without realizing it).