Ok, so I may have gone a little crazy during the Black Friday sales. I didn’t buy a whole lot but the items I did purchase were a little bit on the pricier side. But I’ll explain my reasoning behind all my purchases below. Sadly, a lot of the items I bought are sold out. The good news is, there are still a lot of sales going on for Cyber Monday so you still have time to score some great deals!
Cyber Monday Sales
1. Biossance Products: I stocked up on a ton of skincare during their Black Friday promotions. I spent $75+ on the Omega Repair Cream and Squalane Oil so I could get the Beauty Bag with $120 worth of products! The Squalane Oil was also on sale for only $19 (orig. $58). I’ve tried samples of almost all of their products so I know that I’m going to use everything! The samples are also great for traveling so I’ll be using them during my upcoming trip back home for Christmas. Now they are offering 25% off site-wide + FREE shipping!
2. Colleen Rothschild Complete Eye Cream: During the 30% off site wide sale I picked up this eye cream. I got a jar of it this summer while doing a sponsored post for the brand and I fell in love. I’ve tried a bunch of other eye creams and this is the one I keep going back to. I just love the way it feels. It’s lightweight but thick at the same time. So I feel like it really stays on and keeps my under eyes hydrated all night long. I don’t use it during the day because it’s a little thick but I LOVE it at night. And a little goes a long way. I’m still not done my first jar and I got it in June!
3. Sézane Sweater: Their winter pre-collection just launched yesterday so I had to check it out! I fell in love with the details on this sweater. I couldn’t decide between the black color and a gorgeous hunter green color so I ordered both. I might return one or keep both! We’ll see! I think the black will be more versatile (It already goes with all the other clothing items I ordered) but the green shade is just so pretty. They are offering FREE Shipping right now!
4. & Other Stories Plaid Coat: This was the one item I was really planning on getting during the Black Friday sales. & Other Stories is doing a site-wide 20% off and they rarely do sales. Plus, items seem to sell out fast on their site so waiting for it to go on clearance was not really an option. This will actually be the first quality winter coat that I’ve bought. I have a few old coats from high school and a few cheap coats that I’ve picked up from H&M. But I felt it was time to invest in something a little nicer. I couldn’t say no to the plaid print! Sadly, it’s already sold out (told ya things go fast!) but & Other Stories has a great selection of other longline coats!
5. Reformation Top: I picked up this cute number during their 30% off site-wide sale! Reformation NEVER has sales so now’s the time to get something if you’ve been wanting to try them out! I wanted to get soooo many things (like this dress) but I decided to go with this top because it was giving off fall vibes. Even though it’s still kind of a summer style top the print is fall appropriate so I’ll still be able to wear it now. Sadly, it’s sold out but this print is available in this top.
6. Sézane Skirt: This is just the cutest skirt! It will be great for California winters because it brings the fall feels without covering too much. So I can still look like I’m dressing for fall/winter and not overheat. I love the button detail down the front too!
7. Frank + Oak Plaid Blazer: I have been on the hunt for a wool blazer and I finally found it! I was having a hard time finding a blazer with wool in it so I jumped when I saw this one! Everything is 30% off plus they are offering 50% off select items! Sadly, this blazer is sold out but they still have a few sizes of this blazer. I also love this coat!
8. Mejuri Gold Rings: I’ve been wanting to upgrade my rings for awhile now. I have a few faux gold rings but they always discolor fast. Solid gold is really the way to go if you want jewelry that’s going to last. Mejuri’s prices are reasonable to begin with but they are offering 10% off 1 item, 15% off 2 items, or 20% off 3 items right now! So I ordered a solid gold ring and twist ring!
While the items I ordered are still on the pricier side (even with the sales) I’ve realized that when I spend more money on high quality items I keep them around longer and wear them more often!
Check out THIS POST for an updated list of Cyber Monday Sales!