This post is in collaboration with Shopbop
I mentioned the Shopbop sale in my previous post but I wanted to share some other items that I’ve had my eye on! During these sales I love to pick out a nice bag or pair of shoes. Some of these items are pricier but I’d rather spend more money on a designer bag because I know it’s something I’ll have in my closet for a long time. Plus, bags always fit…haha! I also lean towards closet staples – again, because if I’m going to spend more money on it, I want it to last a long time!
Shopbop Sale Picks
1. AYR Shirt: AYR (All Year Round) is a brand I’ve had on my radar for awhile. They make classic wardrobe staples and I just love their overall aesthetic. An oversized white shirt is a must-have and I love the style of this one.
3. Staud Bag: I’ve loved this bag for years but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. It’s actually one of the more affordable designer bags on my list. It’s also more versatile – you can remove the inner pouch if you want just a clear bag. Or you can add your own pouch!
4. AYR Coat: This coat is a splurge but it’s such a classic piece that you’ll have it for years. Plus, it looks sooo comfy. I also LOVE the color. If only it were cooler in LA I would definitely be considering this piece.
5. Gorjana Necklace: I actually got this necklace for Christmas and I’ve been wearing it a lot! I love the clasp detail and how it looks great with the clasp in the front or back of your neck!
6. Madewell Bag: Did you know they sell Madewell at Shopbop? Madewell doesn’t often have their leather bags on sale on their site – but at Shopbop they are included in the sales! I love the classic tote bag design with the added ties!
7. Miista Shoes: I LOVE this brand. I have several of their shoes. I actually have a similar pair of shoes from a different brand and I wear them ALL THE TIME in the spring/summer. I really want to upgrade to this pair because they’re genuine leather and my other pair is not.
8. Madewell Crossbody Bag: I love a good croc-embossed bag. This one is a more affordable version of the By Far bag I have.
9. Lioness Plaid Blazer: I’m obsessed with blazers and this brand has some cool ones! I can’t say no to a double-breasted plaid blazer! And this one is under $100!
10. Boyish Jeans: This is another brand I’ve had on my radar recently. I’d love to try out some of their denim because they are a sustainable brand. Plus, their designs are really cool!
11. English Factory Dress: This dress reminds me of something a Jane Austen character would wear! It’s so pretty!
12. By Far Bag: I’ve talked about this bag before because I love it so much! I love all the By Far bags and now would be a great time to pick one up because you can get up to 25% off!
The Spring Event
Up to 25% off full-price styles with code SPRING
15% off orders of $200+
20% off orders of $500+
25% off orders of $800+
Hurry! This sale ends Monday the 9th at 4am EST. A lot of things sell out quickly so don’t wait!
What are you shopping for during the sale?