It’s Friday already?? I’m sorry I don’t have an outfit photo for you today. I promise I’ll make it up to you! But for now – here’s my life lately according to Instagram.
1) Nerd Chic! New glasses c/o Ozeal Glasses.
2) Another Target run.
3) Saturday rehearsals + spring flowers.
4) Print mixing + fresh flowers.
5) Growing herbs from seed! (They started to come in and then I killed them…)
6) A crappy day means PJ’s early and margaritas.
7) Outfit idea with eyelet and stripes.
8) Trying to eat a healthier breakfast.
9) Outfit planning – White lace shift dress with light scarf and silver loafers.
Have a great weekend! I’m hoping to get more of the apartment set up and hopefully I’ll make it out to Unique LA – the largest Made in America shopping event. I’m excited to discover local designers and artists!
Make sure to stop by Monday for a unique Mother’s Day gift guide PLUS a giveaway for yourself!
3) Kate Spade earrings from a fashion.now giveaway!
4) New sweaters + Favorite statement necklaces
5) New Julep polish + Arm Party
6) Navy + Gold = a favorite color combo
7) Prints + Gold flats + Tea
8) Macaroon flavors in Rose and Earl Grey – my favorites!
Just a little bit of what’s happening on my Instagram page! I love to fill my day with things that make me happy – pretty jewelry, flowers and sparkly things. I love to display my favorite jewelry on trays and bookshelves. I also try to keep fresh flowers in the apartment as often as I can. It’s surprisingly not that expensive – I get a $4 bouquet from Trader Joe’s and it lasts me about 2 weeks! That’s the cost of a Starbucks drink! (The macaroons are a slightly more expensive habit :-/)
Here’s hoping that you get lots of pretty things from your Valentine today. But if you don’t – go out and get something for yourself!
Here’s some sales going on in case you need some retail therapy to make this day go by quicker!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.