High Five for Friday!
|A new place to put jewelry.|
|Milk chocolate walnut fudge.|
|My new JEWELIQ necklace.|
|Leather booties from Target!|
Linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday! This week included:
1. Finding a cheap candle holder that works better as a place to keep my bracelets.
2. Making homemade guacamole without tomatoes because sometimes I’m just not in the mood.
3. Two of my friends got engaged while visiting Seattle and brought the hubs and I back some fudge! It’s made me happy all week just thinking about it. (Their engagement, not the fudge! Although, it was really good.)
4. My JEWELIQ necklace that I won in a giveaway finally arrived! Hopefully it will make it’s blog debut next week. It also came with a handwritten note – how sweet 🙂
5. It’s September so that means a fresh shopping budget! Finally found affordable leather booties from Target! For $30! How can you beat that?!
Great post, the chocolate looks to die for.
i love every single photo! i think i need to jump on the bootie trend. those are so cute!
Love those Target booties! And Amen to homemade guac – nothing is better is there? 🙂
That bracelet is awesome! I am wanting something like that for myself.
Mmm the guac and fudge look SO good! Those booties are super cute! Have a great weekend!
The Tiny Heart
Win a Mint Green Statement Necklace!
have a nice day!
I love homemade guacamole, yours looks so yummy! And those boots are super cute! I can't wait to start shopping for fall things.
Love the boots! Want them!!
The food looks delicious! The jewelry is beautiful, and those boots? Yeah, definitely cute. 😉
Craving guac now. I have those target booties too – they go with everything and will be great for fall!
I love the booties from target!
You are seriously a girl after my own heart…love me some guacamole, LOVE JewelIQ and milk chocolate walnut fudge???? Um, yes please!! Have a super weekend!
Love the boots!! I'm off to target now!!
Mmmmm…homemade guacamole. And that fudge looks delicious.
Stopping by from H54F!
Love the necklace! I love giveaways:) Your pictures are all wonderful!!
love those boots!<3
anyway visit and follow mine dear i follow back:)
love the booties!
Leopard and Lillies
Love, love, love!!! I follow you on gfc and bloglovin, hope you'll do the same…kisses, Lucy http://www.tpinkcarpet.com
Gorgeous jewellery and dish for it, I love those grey booties! xx
Beautiful photos! And haha, I chuckled at the little "the engagement, not the fudge" bit. I'd be pretty excited about fudge too though 😉
yum, i love guacamole!
Lovely photos! The boots are amazing!! 🙂
I'm a new follower!
PS- It would be lovely if you could follow me back! http://www.fashionfreshman.com/ 😀
Hi I just found your blog and I am so glad I did!
Your blog is so amazing and I love this post! These are such amazing photos and i cannot wait to read your next post 🙂
I just followed your blog and would appreciate if you could do the same back!
have a great day!
The Green Raybans
Yummm, my mouth is watering for that amazing looking guacamole and fudge! Beautiful jewellery too!