I’m a big fan of natural beauty products – I mean, who isn’t? I don’t want to be putting a ton of chemicals on my face so the simpler the ingredient list – the better. So when Green Esthetics asked me to review their argan oil I was totally on board.
The Green Aesthetics Argan Oil is 100% natural, cold pressed argan oil with clary sage and lavender extracts to give it an amazing smell. Lavender and clary sage have benefits for the skin as well. Green Aesthetics Argan Oil is imported directly from Morocco to the USA but it’s still really affordable. I’ve seen bottles of organ oil go for over $50 but the Green Aesthetics oil is only $16.95!
Benefits of Argan Oil:
– 100% natural and contains no parabens or preservatives.
– Moisturizes using the fatty acids in the oil creating a healthy glow.
– Treats acne and fights bacteria with antimicrobial properties.
– Can help reduce wrinkles and improve skin’s elasticity.
How to Use:
– Use a few drops and massage into face at night instead of your regular moisturizer.
– Mix with your favorite body lotion for an extra antioxidant boost.
– Apply oil after shower to make skin extra soft.
– Mix 50% argan oil with 50% lemon juice to exfoliate and hydrate your cuticles.
– Massage into damp hair to add shine and reduce frizziness.
I’ve been using the oil on my face at night in place of my usual moisturizer. I love lavender essential oil so I really love that I can smell a light lavender scent in the oil. It moisturizes really well and the scent is very relaxing!
And the awesome news is Green Esthetics is giving away a bottle of their Argan Oil to one lucky winner! Just enter using the rafflecopter below!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.