*Updated for 2020! Originally published in 2018.
Looking for affordable gifts? I’ve got you covered with this Under $30 gift guide! I actually have 6 out of 8 of these items so they are tried and true!
Gifts Under $25
1. Biossance Gift Sets: Do you know a skincare addict or someone who’s been wanting to try Biossance out? Then their gift sets are perfect! I use these small bottles when I’m traveling and they actually last a long time! P.S. most of their products are unscented or very lightly naturally scented so they are also perfect for a guy who needs a skincare upgrade!
2. Champagne Bears Cocktail Kit: This is another gift set that’s perfect for traveling! It contains ingredients to make 2 champagne cocktails with gummy bear chasers! You just need to add the alcohol. If this set seems a little to girly, you can get an Old-Fashioned cocktail kit for the guys!
3. Tea Drops Sampler: Make the perfect cup of tea with these cute tea drops! These drops dissolve in hot water so you don’t have to deal with a tea bag! Plus they are organic and the packaging is 100% recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable. I had the opportunity to try these out recently and I love the Rose Earl Grey Flavor!
4. Light Saber Ice Mold: If you or someone you know is a Star Wars fan then this is the gift for you! These ice molds are shaped like Luke Skywalker’s Lightsaber! They are the perfect shape for fitting in those water bottles with really small openings.
5. Sugar Paper Planner: Sugar Paper is my go-to site for cute stationary. I always get my planners here! I also love that they are an LA brand.
6. Ello Water Bottle: Ello just sent me a gift pack last year with several of their water bottles/mugs and they are great! The set you see below is sold out from last year but you can still find lots of cute options online. This water bottle that I linked also gives clean water to a person for a year with your purchase! You can also find Ello products at Target!
7. Monogram Mugs: I have a “J” mug and “W” mug for my first and last initials. I drink my coffee in them everyday! Plus they are super affordable at only $8! (It’s one of the cheapest items at Anthropologie…lol).
8. Brooklyn Candle Studio Candles: I LOVE the packaging of these candles and they also smell amazing. If you want that Christmas tree smell without having a live tree then the ‘Christmas Tree’ scent would be perfect! The ‘Tobacco’ candle also looks like the perfect unisex scent.
Get 15% off your order with code ‘JEANSANDATEACUP’