* This post is sponsored by The Baby Cubby. All opinions are my own.
As a first time Mom, it’s really hard to figure out what you need to buy for baby. And now that my little one is actually here I have a better idea of what I need. But it can still be hard to find the best options out of the thousands of products on the market. Luckily, The Baby Cubby has you covered! They have a team of experts who do the research to find the highest quality and safest baby products on the market so you don’t have to.
As I was searching through The Baby Cubby site I saw a lot of the products that I had bought for my baby. I know I spent A LOT of time researching products and if I had known about The Baby Cubby I could have saved a lot of time! There are still a few things that I’d like to pick up for baby and luckily The Baby Cubby has lots of great options. Below are a few of my favorites!
1) 4Moms MamaRoo: I don’t have a seat that vibrates or moves on it’s own. I feel like it would be very convenient for those times when I need my hands free and need to keep the baby entertained.
2) Skip Hop TUO Convertible High Chair: I don’t have a high chair yet because Harrison is still to little but when I do get one I love this option. It’s chic and stylish AND it converts to a child’s chair so I’ll be able to use it well after he’s out of the high chair.
3) Little Unicorn Brookside Tote Diaper Bag: I have a “typical” diaper bag but I love that this option looks like a chic purse and not a diaper bag. It would be nice to have one like this for when I want to be a little fancier.
4) Tubby Todd 6-Piece Set: I’ve been hearing a lot about Tubby Todd because they use 100% natural ingredients. Plus, the scents sound amazing! I’d love to give these products a try.
5) Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock: I haven’t gone out much since Harrison’s birth but when my husband goes back to work I’m going to be making solo trips to Target and it will be nice to have this hammock. Bonus – you can also put the car seat in it!
6) Mama and Little Teething Necklace: Obviously, Harrison isn’t teething yet but I love that these necklaces are cute and functional!
7) Sakura Bloom Classic Sling: I have a Solly Baby wrap but the sling style looks a little easier to put on quickly. And the Sukura Bloom slings are really chic and high quality. I’m actually ordering one right now!*
8) Skip Hop Bath Spout Cover: When Harrison starts taking baths in the tub I’m going to need a spout cover! This one is so cute!
9) Freshly Picked Moccasins: These moccasins are just too cute to pass up! I don’t have a newborn pair so I’d love to add one to my collection of tiny baby shoes!
10) Bannor Toys California State Rattle: I love the look of wooden toys and the California state shape is so fun!
11) Petite Pehr Storage Bin: This brand has the cutest nursery decor. I have the pom pom mobile and the pom pom hamper. But you can never have enough storage so I’d love to add a bin to my collection!
12) Baby Jogger City Select LUX: Ok, so it’s probably way too early to think about a double stroller but I have the Baby Jogger City Mini and love it so when I do need an upgrade this one would be perfect.
Not only does The Baby Cubby have a lot of the top brands you’ve probably heard of, they also have items from a lot of smaller companies that I love – like Gathre, Tubby Todd, Hazel Village, and Rylee and Cru.
And if you are totally lost and have no idea what you need, The Baby Cubby has curated Baby Bundles that include all the items you might need for your little one!
Oh – and The Baby Cubby price matches (even Amazon) so you can be sure you are getting the best price!
*I ordered a Sakura Bloom Sling and there were some problems with my order – including the one that I ordered turned out to be out of stock. But customer service was great through the whole thing and a rep called me personally to tell me the news and help me pick out a different color. I would suggest contacting customer service if you have any questions about stock issues. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from The Baby Cubby in the future!
Leave a Reply