As I mentioned earlier, my husband and I are in Napa celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary! I started this blog last year around our anniversary but I never shared any pictures from the wedding. Here are just a few of the “fun” ones that represent the day!
1) The Dress: I LOVED my dress! In fact, when I go visit my parents this summer I’m going to put it back on for a mini photo shoot because I want to wear it again!
2) This might be my favorite photo from the wedding: and it doesn’t even have my husband or I in it!
3) My sister and Maid of Honor helping me down the stairs before the ceremony.
4) We had the ceremony in a gazebo next to the reception hall under the twinkle lights! (I absolutely loved this wedding venue. If you are in the Lancaster, PA area you need to check it out!)
6) My husband is a huge Batman/Superhero fan so each of the groomsmen represented a superhero. (Left to Right: The Flash, Nightwing, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Batman and Superman. And yes, they are each doing the appropriate “poses” for their character…or trying to!)
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.