I was recently gifted the limited edition GLOSSYBOX Ritual of Sakura Limited Edition box to try out and I thought I’d share it with you guys!
If you aren’t familiar with GLOSSYBOX, it’s a subscription service* that sends you a box of FULL SIZE beauty products each month for as low as $17.50. You have the option to sign up for a full year or on a month to month basis.
This particular box is a limited edition and you get 5 full size Rituals products worth over $84 for only $25 for subscribers and $30 for non-subscribers. That’s a really good deal!
Included in this box (Left to Right):
- Ginseng & Ginko Biloba Hand Balm: Great for dry skin and cuticles and has a really silky texture.
- Bed and Body Mist: You can use this spray on your body or around the home. Has a beautiful, light, cherry blossom scent. You can even spray it in the washing machine to give your clothes a lovely scent!
- Softening Rice Shower Scrub: Gently exfoliates skin in the shower.
- Shower Oil: Becomes a silky foam when mixed with water. Super hydrating and also will prolong your tan!
- Magic Touch Body Cream: Antioxidant rich cream that’s a little lighter than the hand balm.
All of the products have a beautiful cherry blossom scent! It’s light and floral and definitely not overwhelming. I think my favorites are the shower scrub and oil. It leaves my skin so soft and hydrated!
I think this box would also be a great gift. It’s really beautifully packaged and all of the products are a really good size.
Have you tried GLOSSYBOX before? What did you think?
*If you sign up for a subscription, payments will be recurring but you can cancel anytime you want. Just make sure you don’t forget or you will be charged and sent a box each month!