Over the past few months I’ve had the opportunity to receive and review boxes from Emma and Chloe, a subscription jewelry service that delivers a unique piece of french designer jewelry to your door each month! The handmade pieces can be worth up to $200 but you can get your box for as little as $29!
How does it work? Just pick your subscription service – it’s $35 if you want to pay monthly, or as low as $29 if you sign up for a year. Then you can specify if you prefer gold or silver pieces and wether or not you have pierced ears. And that’s it! You’ll be surprised with a new piece of jewelry each month in your Emma and Chloe box! You can pause or cancel the service at any time*.
- If you like a surprise and looking for unique pieces of jewelry this is a great service to subscribe to.
- I love the packaging. It comes in nice box that includes a little magazine with style ideas for your jewelry and fun fashion articles. There’s also a cute postcard and a bag for your piece of jewelry.
- You get a more expensive piece of jewelry for only $35. It’s pretty high quality as well. All of the pieces are handmade with brass and either coated in 24K gold or dipped in silver. Some pieces include semi-precious stones. They say that you could get a piece worth as much as $200 but out of the 6 boxes that I’ve received the most expensive piece was around $92. That’s still a good deal though!
- You don’t get to pick or see the piece of jewelry before it’s sent out each month so you have to be open to getting whatever the piece of the month is! I have loved the style of each piece that I’ve gotten so far though. The only problem I had is with the cuff bracelet (first photo) because it was too big for my wrist. It’s a gorgeous piece though!
- The jewelry itself could be better packaged. It comes in a little bag but there is no additional padding to protect the piece. I only had one piece come damaged – the stone on one of the rings I received came loose. I just glued it back on but I’m sure I could have contacted customer service and they would have replaced it.
And if you decided to go with the Monthly Subscription Plan you can get 50% off your first box with code “JEANSAND50”! That means you can get a box for only $17.50! Let me know if you sign up!
Overall, I think it’s a really fun service! It’s nice to get a surprise each month and I’ve really liked all of the pieces I’ve seen on their site so far. Do you subscribe to any subscription box services?
*Just a reminder that whenever you submit your payment information to a company make sure you read all the terms and conditions so you know if you’ll be charged each month.
** I was given these boxes free of charge for review purposes but all opinions are my own!