|1.Christmas 2011, 2.Me and my MOH, 3.Getting ready on my wedding day,
4.At the beach
This week Jeans and a Teacup was nominated for some blog awards so we thought we’d just combine everything and share a little bit about us!
Here are 5 random things about Megan:
1. I am 6’2″
2. My favorite dish is Armenian ball soup (chicken broth, yogurt, mint leaves and meatballs). It’s an acquired taste!
3. I’m a hardcore procrastinator
4. I’ve kept a journal since I was in fifth grade. I go through about one journal every three months.
5. My organizational habits mimic those of my roommates. If they’re messy, I’m messy. If they’re neat freaks, I’m really clean!
Here are 5 random things about Jessica:
1. I got my undergraduate degree in music education even though I really don’t like kids.
2. I have one double jointed thumb, one dimple, one foot that is a half size longer than the other, and one eye that is kinda droopy.
3. My favorite TV show is Castle.
4. I met my future husband when I was in 7th grade. We didn’t start dating until I was a sophomore in HS and didn’t get married until I was 26.
5. I can’t really think of anything else so I’ll just say I love cats but I’m allergic. So I’m going to get a really small dog and pretend it’s a cat.
And Lastly, Here are a few other blogs that we really enjoy!